As an educator, you can influence your students' decisions about drugs.
2. In class, talk about drugs and find out what your students honestly think about them. Find out what their questions are, and use the data from 10 Things Your Friends May Not Know About Drugs and the Drug Facts booklet to answer them.
3. Explain to students the effects that drugs have on the mind and body, using the data from the two booklets.
4. Discuss real examples and situations. Ask your students compare the information in the booklets to their own or their friends experiences.
5. At all times, educate your students with reality, use good communication and show affinity for them.
6. If you would like further advice, assistance or materials, contact Narconon and we will help you with what you need.
Note: Narconon has detailed and proven-to-work curriculum and lesson plans, which educators can use to educate their students. Visit our Materials & Curriculum section for more detailed information.