If you are doing drugs, or are addicted to drugs, it may be a good idea to tell your parents.
Of course, you may feel that parents can be a bit "non-understanding" at times and maybe even seem "stupid". However, the truth is that they really do care about you.
Here's what you do:
1. Approach your parents and say that you need to talk to them.
2. Start off by stating any problems you're having at school, or in life. Be sure to include in this the problem you're trying to solve by taking drugs.
3. Lead into the fact that because you were or are having problems, you started taking drugs. State that you know that this was the wrong solution to the problem or problems you were having and tell them that you want to handle your drug problem and that you want to work out your problems with other solutions.
4. It may even be as simple as deciding to stop and stopping. However, if you are addicted to drugs or have been doing drugs for a while, further handling may be needed. If this is the case, contact Narconon to find out how you can do the drug-free withdrawal and rehab program.
5. Give your parents this website's address (www.drug-education.org) as well as www.narconon.org and www.stopaddiction.com to find out more about Narconon and how to get you signed up for the program.